accessibility icon

We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. Click here to view.

scroll down the page
slideshow image 2
slideshow image 3
slideshow image 4
slideshow image 5

phone 800-338-8538

Tall Pines
222 Lover's Lane
Charlestown, NH 03603

Welcome To Tall Pines Apartment Homes

Peaceful apartment living in a convenient Charlestown, NH location - welcome home to Tall Pines Apartments. Located right off the NH-12A, our community puts residents near the necessities that matter. Tall Pines is close to shopping and dining options and our location provides easy access to recreational amenities for the outdoor lover.

Quality of life is important to us which is why careful detail has been taken in each apartment home. Tall Pine's one, two and three bedroom floor plans have been outfitted with fully equipped kitchens, spacious closets and wall to wall carpeting to ensure that residents love where they live. We also offer subsidized housing in most apartment homes.

You will find that same attention to detail when you step outside your door. Beautifully manicured lawns and tree-filled acreage surround Tall Pines offering residents a serene atmosphere. Our community amenities also add to our efforts of making residents lives easier - enjoy convenient on-site parking, laundry facilities and assistive animals are welcome. Break from the ordinary and enhance your living experience - come home to Tall Pines Apartments! Contact us today to learn more.

**Income Limits Apply

Explore Floor Plans

An elegant and comfortable apartment home is in your future. Fall in love with our expansive living areas with amenities that elevate apartment living to a new standard. Schedule a tour today.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination complaint form, found at any USDA Office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442, or email at